Do We Need This Section ?

Hi All !

'Jobs & Opportunities' section was added to CE forums with no particular aim in mind. But since we got no content to put here πŸ˜› , do we really need this section? What do you think? Should we remove this section and put something better?

Post your reply.

-The Big K-

Replies

• rick
    rick
    The_Big_K
    ... do we really need this section? What do you think?
    -The Big K-
    ...frankly speaking ..... No, we don't need this section. Remove it quickly :sleeping:
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Hi The Big_k,

Now its the right time to enroll those categorizes on OUR Forum

with Jobs & Opportunities .

Hope so you wil process it.

Regards,
    A.Sk...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi crazy enggs, i m workin on a project " kinematics analysis of hydraulic shovel and its automation for optimum efficiency and digging time" ... for this i want to...
To All CraZy EnGiNeErS !! 😁 HaPpy New YeaR 😁 May this New year bring all the Hapeeness and Joys and Luck and Crazy Ideas 😁 in your life !...
Hi All CEans! 😁 Its hard for me to believe 2005 is over. At the same time, its great pleasure to write this HapPy New Year Message on January the...
Hey why not start a thread for Bollywood moviesπŸ˜€ Here is a good movie coming up(for me it is gud as Shahrukh is coming back after a long timeπŸ˜€) details...
Hi CEans ! πŸ˜€ I announced the 'forum' upgrade couple of days back. Now we are all set to do the upgrade. If you get 'Forums Disabled' page, hang on!...