Do the abroad universities see the IELTS result from site or from IELTS certification

.[/quote
I'm sorry, I have an important question that hasn't related to this forum.
question: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS results from site or just from IELTS
certification. I mean Whether the IELTS certification is enough for them or not???
Please asnwer my question?
Please answer me!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

[quote.
please answer my question. I'm sorry .I know my question dosn't relate to this forum .
but I don't know where I shoud ask my question.
My question: I don't know whether in British and canada universities only seeing the
IELTS certification or not? I mean do they see the results of IELTS via website (online
result).
If there is another website which I can ask from them, please tell me.
This question is important for me... Please.....Please.....Please.....

please answer my question. I'm sorry .I know my question dosn't relate to this forum .
My question: I don't know whether in British and canada universities only seeing the
IELTS certification or not? I mean do they see the results of IELTS via website (online
result).
If there is another websithe which I can ask from them, please tell me.

result).

result).
This question is important for me... Please.....Please.....Please.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS result from site or from IELTS certifica

Soozan,

Posting the same question in multiple, irrelevant posts won't help. Please wait for others to answer your query.

Further spamming might lead to a permanent ban on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii can i get some topic (if possible in java) to do a project , which has a demand in corporate world
😎Hello, am Bernard from Nigeria in Africa. I am a final year mechanical engineering student of Federal University of Technology Minna here in Nigeria. I hope to meet and learn...
Hello, im an electromechanical engineering and i got my degree basing my final project in Short Term load forecasting, wich is to predict the next week's load on demand from...
CEans, I've been experiencing a strange problem since last few days. In order to access Google, I must type the complete URL, that is WWW.google.com. I'm experiencing the problem with...
can anybody suggest me a book for microwave devices & circuits(undergraduate level) & also a book on microcontroller programming in c.