CrazyEngineers
  • .[/quote
    I'm sorry, I have an important question that hasn't related to this forum.
    question: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS results from site or just from IELTS
    certification. I mean Whether the IELTS certification is enough for them or not???
    Please asnwer my question?
    Please answer me!!!!😕😕

[quote.
    please answer my question. I'm sorry .I know my question dosn't relate to this forum .
    but I don't know where I shoud ask my question.
    My question: I don't know whether in British and canada universities only seeing the
    IELTS certification or not? I mean do they see the results of IELTS via website (online
    result).
    If there is another website which I can ask from them, please tell me.
    This question is important for me... Please.....Please.....Please.....

please answer my question. I'm sorry .I know my question dosn't relate to this forum .
    My question: I don't know whether in British and canada universities only seeing the
    IELTS certification or not? I mean do they see the results of IELTS via website (online
    result).
    If there is another websithe which I can ask from them, please tell me.

result).

result).
    This question is important for me... Please.....Please.....Please.....😕😕😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 8, 2008

Re: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS result from site or from IELTS certifica

Soozan,

Posting the same question in multiple, irrelevant posts won't help. Please wait for others to answer your query.

Further spamming might lead to a permanent ban on CE.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register