Do NGOs really work for others or work for their vested own interests?

NGO is an organization independent from the government who work for the people in rural areas.They are responsible for sudden and decisive increase in self employment.
Do you think that NGO's are really working for others or they work for vested interests??

I came to know that NGO's are gaining more black money in the name of serving the poor people and the environment.

what do you say??

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Praveena,
    Some people are really working hard for upliftment of poor.If you see work of Baba Amte,Dr.Abhay Bang and Dr.Rani Bang.However there are some NGO's who are made for hiding Black money and making it white.Such NGO's are made by criminals and corrupt politicians and influential people.
    There are pros and cons of everything.What we should take is good and whenever any thing 'bad comes' in our ways we should rectify it.If you notice any such things you can tell police or CBI.They are more than willing to help you out.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There are thousands of NGOs worldwide that work for good. Only because a few started adopting corrupt ways doesn't mean every NGO works for their vested interest.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    There are some NGO's that do work for their vested interests and earn the so called 'black money' in the name of helping poor people. Still there are true and good NGO's too that work for the benefit and upliftment of the society! We cannot neglect such NGo's just because there are a few that are corrupt. Wherever you go, you find a dark side of everything, in this case the NGO. It's up to the individual of what path to take.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some of the colleges have hidden cameras in colleges to monitor whether students listen to the lectures in class with full attention and to know whether they are regularly attending...
int i = 1; i = i + 1.2; would result in compile time error. I understand that i + 1.2 would result in a float which can't be assigned...
Computers has become a part of our life.There is no world without computers.We depend on computers for everything.Computers are almost used in all the fields.We cannot ignore the importance of...
1.Why did you resign from your previous job?? 2.Why have you been out of work for so long?? 3.Why have you had so many jobs?? 4.Tell me about a situation...
1.Why do you want to work at our company?? 2.What is the difference between hard work and smart work? 3.How do you feel about working nights and week end? 4.can...