Do It Yourself Video: How To Use a CellPhone As a WebCam

This tutorial covers the steps on how to turn a Windows enabled mobile phone into a Webcam that you can stream over the internet.

[video=youtube;wveANUBUIJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wveANUBUIJM&feature=autoplay&list=PLFD6CFB68CA61114F&index=43&playnext=2[/video]

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    good work akd ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Can you do it on NOKIA 2700?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ishan: why don't you try it and find out? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @AKD:I tried but the mobile folder in 'my computer' is missing.
    May be I will need an year or two for doing it....
    ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @ishu: have you tried nokia pcsuit and open using it
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yep everyone I got it.
    Just be optimistic.Just follow instructions properly.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple Certifications This link will take you to the Apple Website that has the listing of the various Apple Certifications. This includes the Creative Professionals, IT Professionals, Business and Education....
CEans, We're happy to introduce a separate Civil & Structural Engineering section. Earlier, the Civil engineering section was clubbed with Mechanical engineering section and lot of CEans demanded that we...
CEans, We have split the Mechanical & Civil engineering section into following two sections - Mechanical & Automobile Engineering Civil & Structural Engineering Please head over to the new sections...
Google Earth is an interesting software that provides latest satellite images. I'm wondering whether Civil Engineers find this software useful in their work, study and research. If yes, how? ๐Ÿ˜€
We published our Small Talk with the Chief Engineer of Bloodhound SSC Project : Mark Chapman - Bloodhound SSC: The 1000mph Engineering Adventure - CrazyEngineers I'm so impressed by the...