DMZ help

hello everyone...
I am doing a project on DMZ ....can anyone please help as to what are the requirements for DMZ.The project has to be started from scratch....can anyone please explain how to get started?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    muzicfreak7
    hello everyone...
    I am doing a project on DMZ ....can anyone please help as to what are the requirements for DMZ.The project has to be started from scratch....can anyone please explain how to get started?
    Hi muzicfreak,

Can you Please put some more light on your project details and DMZ? 😀
  • muzicfreak7
    muzicfreak7
    we have to set up a DMZ...but we are not sure what all is required for it...as in h/w and s/w requirements...if u can do reply...its really urgent😀
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    DMZ (Demilitarized) is a Zone , which can be accessed as internet as well intranet. and it is secure, we cannot crash it also. if possible i will help. its just what i have gathered information. soon i will get some more information abt projects.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hi muzicfreak,
    just tell am i right with this information.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hello muzicfreak,
    tell me that information is right so we can proceed futher

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i am vinod from hyderabad india. i want to become a robotic engineer
hi i am vinod from hyderabad,india..... i want to become a robotic engineer....
I am dreaming with that project:;-):: cars features:: *Remote control car via cellphone or R.C or Touchpad R.C *Finger Prints Recognition-(open and lock the car) ..etc. I need to make...
Hi, am a 2nd yr student of civil engineering branch in NIT dgp. is it possible to do a summer training in the railways? can anyone please tell me how...
Hello As i just started my course in the above topic I got a question to those of you familary with any CFD. The main problem with CFD is the...