distribution network

What is the cheapest technology that can be used to realize a small distribution network that has a load of about 750 kw.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well you can use cables to distribute 750KW of energy but you will also require additional components to keep it operational!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Go through our Small Talk with Dr. Foley here -> Dr. Michael (Mike) Foley - Bluetooth 3.0, SIG & Beyond - CrazyEngineers Discuss the small talk in this thread.
First I would like to introduce my self, I am a student in Electronics and Communication department in AAST-MT in Alexandria, Egypt. The next semester is my last semester (the...
CEans, I'm excited to announce that "Ask questions to Dr. Stephen Wolfram" (Creator of Mathematica and WolframAlpha) deadline has been extended till June 22, 2009! Important: The decision to extend...
Here I come again, this time with Tennis as the subject of sports quiz. Googing is allowed, no appreciations. Answers as well as questions are welcomed. Q1) Which of the...
Remember that piezoelectric road prototype we saw late last year? Looks like someone (besides us) thought it was a good idea. According to The Daily Mail, a Sainsbury's supermarket in...