Displaying amount of fuel enter in our automobiles digitally

hi, i am doing b.e in mechanical engineering and want to do a major project of making instrument which display digitaly amount of fuel enter in our automobileswhen we fill fuel in our vehicle from petrol pump.give me some suggestion

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    There are meters available with LED indication and warning lights when fuel dips below a certain limit. I have not seen a digital fuel meter though.

Check this link #-Link-Snipped-#
  • khooper
    khooper
    There are some tech tricks you can use to help monitor your fuel economy as you drive. I'm fooling around with a couple of devices right now.
    Flow meters...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    yeah flow meters are cool you just have to calibrate and u will know how much litre has been filled!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Man, I got a "kilometers left" count in my car. I'm pretty sure it depends how fast you are going, since it'll calculate it based on consumption. I sure wish it had a specific indicator on fuel consumption.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Cool... what car have you got? 😎
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Its a local car, Proton Satria Neo. Nothing compared to existing sport hatches in the market, but its still quite good 😀

By the way, is the aim of this project to measure discrepancies from the value shown on the petrol pump to the actual amount that was filled in the car?
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    hmmm confusinnnnnnnngggggggggg

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi evryone, I've got 2 issues with me... 1)I've got a laptop(Compaq ct 786tu) with core 2 duo processor wid 1.833mhz and 2gb ram. Its compatible with windows vista but...
😎 hello, this is spriya... studing as electronics engg.
I am looking for topics for PPT - in mechanical, electrical, electronics, communication and IT fields. Can someone suggest a few topics that are latest and innovative, please?
hi....😛😛 i 'm arvind kumar vidyarthy doing engineering from mechanical &autamation stream (2nd year) from I.P University.. actually i have recently joined to this community so i don't much about...
CEans, You might be interested in the latest technology that produces photo realistic 3D virtual world. Read this post on TechCrunch - The Truth Behind Liveplace’s Photo-Realistic 3D World And...