Discussion Regarding Ticket Booking Project

Good Morning.

I am planning to develop Bus ticket booking application. I would like to know is there any 3rd part managing the inventory ? Because redbus and ticket ghoose is having the same inventory but it is managed by 3rd party.

Could you please let me know who is managing the inventory..How should i proceed?

Replies

• munishraj
    munishraj
    Good Morning.

I am planning to develop Bus ticket booking application. I would like to know is there any 3rd part managing the inventory ? Because redbus and ticket ghoose is having the same inventory but it is managed by 3rd party.

Could you please let me know who is managing the inventory..​
  • munishraj
    munishraj
    Good Morning.

Could you please let me know who is managing the inventory..How should i proceed? ​
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi CEan,
    Seems to be your quite new to CE.
    Just post one thing only once and there will definitely be replies and too many threads for the same help may be a discomfort to others.Hope you will keep up 😀
    All the best.
    And Welcome to CE,
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi Newbie,Welcome to CE first of all !

Just post your query and wait patiently for our CEans reply.I am sure they will,.So many threads for the same query may be discomfort to other CEans,.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the threads have been merged into Project Ideas & Seminar topics section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is my question .,right from the moment i entered here WHY IS CE ASKING TO AVOID SMS TEXTS HERE??? ya, i know it may be bit difficult for some,...
Pls help me provide a circuit diagram on designing of a distance temperature laser guage to measure oil/winding temperatures of pole mounted transformers.
How is UMTS900 compared to UMTS 2100? Will it affect the existing GSM 900?
hiii everybody
hi..i am n engineering student...assigned with a project in data application lab and i need better and trending topics for my project... plz if anyone can help😔. it is a...