Diploma in java technologies from Niit

hey buddies .. i'm doing my Btech in Computer Science and Engineering... currently im in 2nd year ... Recently I heard about the express diploma courses offered at niit near my locality. I found interest on thier Diploma in Java Technologies.
Have a look at this link : #-Link-Snipped-#
Will this diploma certificate is an advantage to me ?? does my resume get higher preference during placements if I add this certificate along with my btech certificate in my CV ???
pls give me a good advice ... I love to hear from those who are placed and currently working in the industry ...

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    These everything is just in 99 days and with EJB also😨.
    For beginners alone java+Advance java may take more than 3 months.
    Course is good but looks like lots of buzzwords only...
    I can suggest it only if you can easily afford the charge but then first check with older students about how is the mentor, which is most important thing.

You can also plan for self study...
    I am assuming you own a machine with internet connection then you can just spend 1-2 hours and you can easily learn and also go for OCJP certification after a year.
  • Sreejith T
    Sreejith T
    ianoop
    These everything is just in 99 days and with EJB also😨.
    For beginners alone java+Advance java may take more than 3 months.
    Course is good but looks like lots of buzzwords only...
    I can suggest it only if you can easily afford the charge but then first check with older students about how is the mentor, which is most important thing.

You can also plan for self study...
    I am assuming you own a machine with internet connection then you can just spend 1-2 hours and you can easily learn and also go for OCJP certification after a year.

First of all Tnq sir for your reply... But sir im not just a beginner in java. I think i have a good foundation on its basics .. but what i need is a certification. So in this aspect is this course beneficial ??? 👎 and for me they are offering a course peroid of 6 months as im currently doing my btech ( 99 days for the graduated students )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey! i want to make some innovative project on this platform in 1 week. But i need some innovative idea. i have done "Lcd,DTMF,LED Blinking,USART which contain PC controlled Robot,"....
i'm preparing for gate 2013 help me how to crack it. only 6 days for gate exam i afraid to write a exam suggest me some ideas please.
Most of the Govt jobs & entrance exams have this section. Some entrance exams [eg IIIT] have this as preliminary. I need some tips / books / sites / articles...
Transistor, the main component of all modern devices,usually uses very low voltage change to toggle between "ON" & "OFF" state (to act as switch). This approach of controlling voltage &...
I am working on a multimedia website n d requirement of d admin is to upload the videos and its related videos too.n I m not able to understand which...