DigiTech RP 355 Review - Multi Effects Guitar Processor

DigiTech RP 355 is one of the popular RP series multi-effect guitar audio processor available from DigiTech. I've recently ordered the unit and now waiting for the delivery. In the mean time, I'm looking for reviews of the product, especially the tone and presets. There are several YouTube videos, but I want to hear about it from someone on CrazyEngineers.

If not, I'll post my own review once I ordered it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Various types of Project Management Processes involved in Software Engineering were neatly explained by the Prof. Shashi Kelkar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to...
Hi my project is controlling the devices by palm movement,that is depending on position of the palm particular device ll be switched on or off. Major disadvantage is, our palm...
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has Young Scholars Awards Scheme. The purpose of this initiative is to create awareness among youngsters about actual banking, functions of Reserve Banks, State Banks...
RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) has Young Scholar Award to increase awareness among youngsters about banking and functioning of Reserve & State banks. Following Question paper has questions for the...
This thread is meant to discuss global politicians, their work and why you admire them. Let's discuss national level politicians (of your own country) and inform why you like him/her....