DIGITAL GRAIN MOISTURE METER

Project Abstract / Summary : This project will help farmers of Uganda to easily detect the content of moisture in their food produce
It will be a simple machine connected on the computer that can readily measure the moisture content and also gives you the advice whether it needs more drying or not
It will also be telling you the appropriate moisture content needed for easy storage of crops for a specified period in that sense database will be needed and even a computer for display and storage of information for reference

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because Ugandans just dry grains and without ascertaining their moisture content , they store them which leads to rotting of such grains therefore this meter is intended for that and owing to the fact that Uganda is an Agricultural country that's why i have decided to do this .
Even i wanted to bring in some IT knowledge in computing because it has been largely lacking in Ugandan and yet i see it as important for Uganda to at least expand its Agriculture export

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: BUSITEMA UNIVERSITY
City: TORORO
State: UGANDA
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DIY engineers - take a serious note: The Raspberry folks have announced much awaited Raspberry Pi 2 Model B for just $35 (price same as the model B+). This announcement...
GIT is an epic distributed version control tool out there, no shit (Linus developed it!) But there are too many commands and memorizing all of 'em is pretty tough. So...
If you're fed up of seeing advertisements everywhere, this news may not be very pleasing to you. A group of researchers from KU Leuven University (Belgium) has developed world's first...
After launching Intex Aqua Eco and Aqua Y3 last month, the Indian mobile manufacturer has launched a new Aqua-series smartphone- Aqua Desire. The smartphone features entry level specs and is...
Project Abstract / Summary : · This project is mainly directed towards the safety and protection of the human being by synchronizing the software with hardware modules, using both hardware...