Digg Newswire - A social news discovery function launched

Digg Newswire is a tool to shape the breaking news/stories on Digg.
We all know that stories arrive on Top News every ten minutes. Whereas, News appears in the Newswire in real-time.

Submit an article and it'll immediately be at the top of 'Recent' within Newswire.
As the story is Dugg, it’ll move up in the 'Trending' rank within Newswire.

Check it out here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i have collected some text completion problems and wanted to share it with you, so try to answer this Text completion problems and check your answers soon: TEXT...
On Monday, the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), University of Illinois’ and IBM has given reasons for abandoning plans to create a petaflop-speed supercomputer. A petaflop is a measure...
DRDO aka Defence Research and Development Organisation internships, key-points, eligibility criteria and career opportunities after the internship.
hi my name si Rohit. I am a student of enginerring in IT. I live in India.My hobbis are reading, computer stuff, games on computer ,travelling
hi, I have completed my Diploma in IT and have taken admission to 2nd yr engg in same stream. I want to make my programming skills good. I want to...