different trigonometric function in matlab

hi
actually i had choose different trigonometric function in MAT LAB as my minor project topic,but i don't have any experience in matlab and i am unable to find proper guidance, so please guide me about my project,actually i have decided to develop pattern matching or voice recognition ,but i unable to start..

my last date of submission is 18th MAY 2011 .

Please please help me.

Thanks In advance
Regards
nirvesh verma
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

YouTube - Skystream Wind Turbine In Action Bioramani
The Opening Lines of Second Story A HERO'S CONFINEMENT Everyone tense in the situation, we were almost there only a few steps for the exit. We are moving forward all...
The concept of the Interrupt Driven I/O in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...
The concept of the Direct Memory Acess(DMA) in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...
The concept of the Device Service Routines in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...