CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@NAVATHE SACHIN • 10 Mar, 2015
What is the basic difference between production engineering and manufacturing engineering ?
@Siddhant Mukherjee • 20 Mar, 2015 • 2 likes While manufacturing engineering deals with technical aspect of manufacturing a product, that is the process technicalities and process and tool design and development. Whereas, production engineering is a wider area which deals with both technical and industrial aspect of manufacturing. This means manufacturing engineering is a sub set of production engineering. Production Engineering is a blend of industrial management with manufacturing engineering.
4.8k views

Related Posts

@shubhi · Aug 23, 2008

Hi, i am shubhi, currently in the final year of computer science engineering and as per the curriculum, i need to do a project in a team(size depending on complexity...
13.4k views

@Chandan Gupta · Aug 13, 2016

Before diving straight into this subject, let me outline what PLM basically is, and what scope it offers. What is PLM? Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is an information-driven process of...
22.8k views

@EDDY · Jul 28, 2009

Can some explain me the concept of gyroscopic couple and is there any good project on it, plz help me with some examples in general life??????
11.5k views

@Midhun Vijay · Aug 17, 2012

Can anyone pls Guide me to do an effective but cost efficient medical electronic major project? I wud lyk to get some suggestions o pdfs or docs on any of...
3.4k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 2, 2013

The Director/Producer have to pay the x amount to the y channel for letting their show to be broadcast in their Channel. Moreover they even have to pay to actors...
52.9k views