Difference between OFDM and COFDM and IOFDM

hi there
what is the difference between OFDM and COFDM and IOFDM ?
I searched the Internet and found out that COFDM comes from Coded OFDM that is because of FEC encoding. and IOFDM comes from Interleaved OFDM that is because of Interleaving. But in the standards such as 802.11 FEC and Interleaving must be done in OFDM.... so what's the difference ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While I was surfing the net I accidently stumbled on the following website: www.engineeringdaily.net/top-10-remarkable-engineers-of-all-time/ describing the top ten engineers ever.The list compromises Many leading and pioneered engineers.Do you agree the...
India Yamaha Motor declared on Saturday that it will be pulling back 56,082 units of 'Ray' scooter, which was launched last year.The company has cited the reason to be a...
I just stumble upon this product listed in Flipkart mobile accessory. Retro headset Why the hell one should not buy a nice wired headset with same money. Some claim that...
Name: Aakarsh *Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering Location: Pune *Occupation: Student..! First day of College starting day after...! excited right now..n knows nothing about engineering as of now...😀 Work Experience: Not...
I downloaded OpenSUSE 12.3 & then made the bootable pen-drive. When I inserted the pen-drive & rebooted the computer, the screen with options Live mode, Media test,etc, etc, appears. When...