Difference between Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and fabrication/construction?

Can anyone explain the difference between Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and fabrication/construction in oil and gas sector? And also, what do Front End Engineering actually do? Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan Cranky - Male or Female? Studying or Working? Don't know? Hmm Hence CrazyEngineers came up with a very Good Interview with CEan - Cranky to let you know about...
In anyone used here etabs instead of using Staad???? Which is more better to use...Staad or etabs??
I m making application in java about RATIONING for that purpose i need my database to b in MARATHI language just help me hw to do that I m nt...
"Every book continues to be in the state of rest or covered by dust,unless an external or internal exam is announced by the university"😀
The Peter Principle states that "in a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence", meaning that employees tend to be promoted until they reach a position...