Difference between a briefcase and a folder

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between briefcase and the folder in terms of their pros and cons.

The parameters that I would like to focus are
  • the effectiveness of storage of data
  • security issues related with each
  • the type of data that can be stored
  • portability issues etc.
thanks

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This will help you ...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Briefcase:
    [​IMG]
    Can store a lot of variety of data: CDs, books, printed or hand written papers. Can be secured with numerical mechanical pass word.

Folder:
    [​IMG]

Usually stores only sheets of paper. Not secure.
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    bioramani
    Briefcase:
    [​IMG]
    Can store a lot of variety of data: CDs, books, printed or hand written papers. Can be secured with numerical mechanical pass word.

Folder:
    [​IMG]

Usually stores only sheets of paper. Not secure.
    Mostly i use folders to save files on my PC.
    After reading your post i created a Briefcase but can't see a password option here!
    Where to find password option Sir?
  • Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    The only difference of briefcase and folder is that briefcase use two way synchronization technology.It means if you have data in computer and also in also same in pen drive then by synchronization we updating the data both side so that they match each other again .
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Briefcase is used to sync data between two computers on a network, as well as using removable media . Also u cannot create new items inside a briefcase whereas, in a folder u can😁 , Also u can have folders inside folders, but not briefcases inside briefcases!!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    safiajen0055
    Mostly i use folders to save files on my PC.
    After reading your post i created a Briefcase but can't see a password option here!
    Where to find password option Sir?
    Password can be set in the privacy settings of a brief case do check it out
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    Conqueror
    Password can be set in the privacy settings of a brief case do check it out
    Sorry but where to find privacy settings on a Briefcase.
    Through right click on it here is only general settings i found.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to pursue MS. I have one backlog but due to personal problem didn't attended it for second attempt. Repetition of subject thrice; is it considered as three backlogs...
,sirs and madams, im on my topic proposal for my final year, my idea is a line following robot used in hospitals for delivering supplies per room, like food, medicines...
Is it one's talent or his/her attitude that makes them successful? That's the topic of the talk I'm going to attend in a short while. I thought of starting this...
I'm curious to know - what really would make people choose the uncertainty of the startups over the glamour of the IT industry; especially in country like India? What I...
AppFest is being hosted in Hyderabad between 13-15 December, 2012 by the Internet & Mobile Association of India. Over 600 app developers are expected to participate in the event. Apps...