Did I just See the Big K in Super Singer in Vijay TV?

vinod1993
@vinod1993-r3yTlk โ€ข Oct 27, 2024

Today by chance I got to watch Star Vijay(A tamil Channel) and the program Super singer was running.! to my surprise I saw a young man much in resemblence to our beloved BigK singing Hosanna and his name was Kaustubh too.! Im 90% sure that it's our Big K but in order to validate it i'm asking this. Was that you K?



P.S: I've been off for too long and I observe that CE has changed a lot. So can someone please give a jist of the changes that happened uptill now?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Mar 12, 2013

    #-Link-Snipped-#

    This thread is what you need to read friend

    Have great time here and Don't you dare leave CE again ๐Ÿ˜€

  • zaveri

    @zaveri-5TD6Sk • Mar 27, 2013

    by the way what was that talk about biggie starring on star vijay.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 27, 2013

    ๐Ÿ˜˜

  • Ramani Aswath

    @ramani-VR4O43 • Mar 27, 2013

    Goodness Gracious! We may get to hear audio added to CE.

  • Arathana

    @arathana-YyJOPJ • Mar 28, 2013

    Is that really you BIG K

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 28, 2013

    ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Mar 28, 2013

    Come on Big Guy you looked awesome with the mike and stuff Why so pulled back now ?

  • Arathana

    @arathana-YyJOPJ • Mar 28, 2013

    Kaustubh Katdare๐Ÿ˜ฏ

    What do you mean by this?

  • Ganesh MSD

    @ganesh-msd-Gf3RlP • Apr 7, 2013

    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Nice program ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Apr 7, 2013

    Just want to clarify, I'm not the one. I'd love to sing in Tamil and wish to learn the language at some point in future.

    ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ganesh MSD

    @ganesh-msd-Gf3RlP • Apr 8, 2013

    I

    Kaustubh KatdareJust want to clarify, I'm not the one. I'd love to sing in Tamil and wish to learn the language at some point in future.

    ๐Ÿ˜€

    I am tamilan..!! I know tamil well..!! I am from tamilnadu..!!