developments in power electronics from mid 20th century to date

I’m writing a paper which highlights the developments in power electronics from the mid 20th century to date. This should include 1. History of power electronics, 2 developments in device manufacturing technology, 3 developments in converter topology, 4 developments in control strategies & broadening of power electronics converters, 5 project future of developments of power electronics. I need assistance in terms of input material

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good to know that. Do you want some kind of help from CEans?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    glsems
    I’m writing a paper which highlights the developments in power electronics from the mid 20th century to date. This should include 1. History of power electronics, 2 developments in device manufacturing technology, 3 developments in converter topology, 4 developments in control strategies & broadening of power electronics converters, 5 project future of developments of power electronics. I need assistance in terms of input material
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I have some papers regarding future projects using power electronics.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aarthivg
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I have some papers regarding future projects using power electronics.
    Please share them with us. It might be helpful for #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    godfather
    Please share them with us. It might be helpful for #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Sure, I will😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple just released its new MacBook Pro with retina display. Those who haven't, may catch a glimpse of the new retina display explained the vice-president Jony Ive in the video...
Verizon is going to launch on June 28 its "Share Everything Plan" that share unlimited voice and texting across all the devices on a customer's account. People have already started...
NAME:​DATE OF BIRTH:​NATIONALITY:​ADDRESS:​ ​SEX:​CELL #:​e-mail:​SAAKIB, MOHAMMED ABDUL FAWZI 29th JAN. 1974 GHANAIAN BOX NT 487, NEWTOWN ACCRA, GHANA MALE 024 – 4274 229, 026 – 4274 229 Saakib.abdulfawzi@gmail.com fawzi_sm@yahoo.co.uk Education:...
i wishes to get all the new ideas that can be used to do the projects
my name is MAHDI and i am from Somalia i study electronic and Information Engineering in china specially china in Huazhong university of science and technology so i need to...