Development board with four sensors including temperature, humidity, light sensors

๐Ÿ˜• In search of a development board with four sensors including temperature, humidity, light and soil moisture sensors.
also controls fan, fogger, variable intensity, light bulb, dripper.
USB Ethernet Connectivity, 128KB Flash memory, 128KB RAM / 128KB EEPROM memory module, 8-channel Analog input with 10-bit Analog to Digital Converter, Includes ISP connector which allows programming with an optional in -system programmer.
Help me please. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: Development board with four sensors including temperature, humidity, light sensor

Buddy,why dont you make a dedicated hardware for sensors,you can get a controller board which can be customised according to your needs!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please give me some info bout service oriented architecture . i wanna know wat actually is service oriented architecture? wat is it meant for ? i want dis info very...
Hey this is for the big guys to explain to me!!!!! I was very sure of my concepts regarding the Multis!!!!!!! 1)Multiprogramming 2)Multitasking 3)Multiprocessing 4)Multithreading I am really ๐Ÿ˜• Help...
Hi... can anybody give any links or information on the following topic- "Wonder Car-A Car Which Works On Water" if any information is available please send it to ... Thanks....
CEans, She is one of the most active crazy engineers on CE. A software engineer by profession, she's got JAVA-solutions to most of the problems! CrazyEngineers community is proud to...
๐Ÿ˜Ž please send me some mini project topics based on electronics & communication.