Developing computer apps - C++ or Python?????

Hello.. Which is a better language for developing computer applications?? is it C++ or Python ??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.

It would totally depend on the kind of application that you want to build. Many programmers who know C/C++, Python as well as PERL, prefer Python over the rest. Here's an interesting point-to-point distinction that says why Python is better - #-Link-Snipped-#

Python easily means less code and easy to learn.
    If you are preparing to "learn" programming and are at the first stage then Python is a very good start.
    On the other hand, C or C++ is a good choice if you have to jump right in and produce professional code without the overhead of an interpreted language.

Tell us the details so that fellow computer engineers will be able to help you better.
  • Aviskar
    Aviskar
    Many small electronics gadet's os designed on c and c++ also.. like washing machine, micro oven mobile phones software etc... so you can do many many programs on those languages.. so may be these is much better and helpful to u..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Love tinkering and tech. I love pinball machines and working on them. And everything engineering and science. Currently a 4th year wireman apprentice and concurrently attending the local university...
class A { int a; int b; } class B extends A { int c; } class C extends B { int d; public int sum() { d=a+b+c; return d;...
Hello I'm a marine engineer. CrazyEngineers.com seems to be the most informative site for engineers. I'm happy to be a part of this community.
Nokia brings SmartStart service for its new Windows Phone users to make it super-duper easy for them to get started with a little one-on-one help from experts. And it is...
class A { int a; int b; void showab() { System.out.println(a+b); } } class B extends A { int c; void showc() { System.out.println(c); } } class C extends B...