Developing assembler language to C

πŸ˜€Hello,
The project m doing is based on microcotroller (programised-psuedo code,assembly language) but I want to use C-codes, but how to implement it and Write it.
If any one has any idea then suggest me.πŸ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE/IT Engineering section.
  • shonali55
    shonali55
    Hi
    Yesterday Ash had sugested me to creat a thread.I m new to Ur area n not very much aware of ur rules i hope u will help me. But m doing the project is based on transmitter and receiver and i hav 2 chat with some 1 to clear my view regardig this which is belongs to electronics n telecomm. branch.
    M waiting 4 ur reply.πŸ˜€

Thank You
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Sonali,

I could not deduce much from the above post. Do you intend to say you are trying to program a transmitter and reciever? this is for what application?
  • shonali55
    shonali55
    Hi durga
    Perhaps you didn,t get my next message in which i have wrote about it. Yes, the microcontroller that is used in this receiver circuit using asembly languace in place of that i am trying to use C-languae. I know For that i have to change the Chip also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, If anyone is facing problems starting a new thread on CE or posting a response in any existing thread, please inform me as soon as possible through email at...
Google has posted the finalists in their Great Ideas contest. Project 10 to the 100 I find the topics are disappointing. They are too general and vague. The most concrete...
This debate topic is inspired from one of the ideas shortlisted by Google in its Project 10 to 100. The idea says make the government more transparent. I've been thinking...
Google is celebrating 11[sup]th[/sup] birthday today ( September 27, 2009) with a new doodle - 😁😁😁 HaPpy Birthday Google! Keep Rocking! PS: From today onwards, be easy on our personal...
CEans, I was surfing through few of the forums and found out that the posts / members ratio of CE is very poor. There are forums where ~800 members have...