Developing a CEO within You

I came across one of the interview with Joseph L. Bower, Professor, Harvard Business School.

He talks about an effective CEO, and work for companies committed to leadership development, and take responsibility for own development on the job.

I loved this video,

What's your take on this? What according to must be the key role for a CEO, how should we develop a successful CEO within ourselves?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When ever we see the name of Lamborghini all that a person remembers is the super low version cars Well here is a car to ponder about from Lamborghini in...
An unlikely source has filed a lawsuit against Apple for patent infringement – Boston University. The educational institution previously associated with being a pioneer in social media and an outspoken...
I remember Apple iPads used to be a trend atleast till last year. Now iPads have turned into iPad minis. And even Kindle has introduced a smaller display that's about...
I found this amazing Among the 2 compression techniques the output from the MPEG-4 seems to provide very less data rate compared to that of MPEG-2 What can be the...
Recently a blog leaked the Xeon roadmap shows the successor the Broadwell (which is successor of Haswell) that is yet to penetrate the mainstream. Intel's Skylake is 14-nm processor which...