Designing a Television!

Yes, I want to design a television in this way.

I have a screen a big screen in fact in a single hall.

The Television should have the capability of showing "N" number of channels depending on the angle we view the Television.
So we consider the number to be 10 and 10 people view the television from 10 different angles they watch 10 different channels and the TV should have wire less transmission capacity such that if people use head sets they should be able to listen their respective channel.

This is just an idea I got it today , please let me know if this already exists! or any ideas of trying this!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OHMpad is a Ohm's Law calculator that uses segmented controls, keypad style entry, and is SI unit aware. It has became my favorite for the ipad so far -< no...
when I inserted ubuntu cd into dell inspiron 1456 I got the linux command line instead of installation window with GUI format .First time I came across this situation.I have...
Can anyone tell me the difference between Broadband and dial-up connection.....?
When you are angry or deeply hurt, you may blow small problems out of proportion. Just as love sometimes clouds our objectivity, hurt and anger have a similar effect too....
Get latest information about Global Outsource events, Market Research events, Pharmaceutical events, Healthcare events, Clinical Research events, doctor’s events, bio-pharma events, software service events and business research events at