Designing a mobile charger using Solar, Sound Energy

Janaa karti
@janaa-karti-HrEwL0 โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

I want to do a project on producing dc current by combining minor energies like solar,light, sound, etc to charge a mobile phone.... is IT worthable??????? pls give ur suggestions...

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • yogi.bharadwaj

    @yogibharadwaj-l2QJTU • Feb 9, 2014

    Janaa kartiI want to do a project on producing dc current by combining minor energies like solar,light, sound, etc to charge a mobile phone.... is IT worthable??????? pls give ur suggestions...

    yes it is possible but if all the features are combined to one it should be very bulky what you say?

  • Janaa karti

    @janaa-karti-HrEwL0 • Feb 9, 2014

    I want to built mini mobile charger.. so I need to get little amount of current.... so The combination of circuit would be cheap.. am I right?

  • Janaa karti

    @janaa-karti-HrEwL0 • Feb 9, 2014

    yogi.bharadwajyes it is possible but if all the features are combined to one it should be very bulky what you say?

    I want to built mini mobile charger.. so I need to get
    little amount of current.... so The combination of
    circuit would be cheap.. am I right?

  • yogi.bharadwaj

    @yogibharadwaj-l2QJTU • Feb 9, 2014

    Janaa kartiI want to built mini mobile charger.. so I need to get
    little amount of current.... so The combination of
    circuit would be cheap.. am I right?

    what do u mean by mini and on which technology do u want to use