Designed By Apple In California Video

Is there an end to innovation? Can we wake up one day and say. "This is it. What we have is beyond innovation."? Is innovation limitless?

This video inspires millions of people to be Apple Fans -

If you have (even if you're not a fanboy) once admired the way Apple is and its products are, share what did you feel after watching that video in replies here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Designing is one thing, and then making it look like an incredibly great thing is another. Apple's mostly succeeded in the later. Latest iOS 7 is just that. You eliminate stuff, make things simpler; offer lesser choice to the end-user and people are happy.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. People seem to be actually writing lengthy articles about how iOS 7 is the latest Windows Phone incarnation.
    The new changes to iOS7 are the largest design changes ever seen on Apple’s mobile platform and hints that Microsoft’s latest design initiative has been heading in the right direction. As always though, we have to wonder if Apple will get all the credit for "flat design". Apple hasn’t dropped the rounded edges on its icons or buttons, but there is no longer any evidence of drop shadow or 3D imagery. The new operating system is bright white with simplicity all over.

And so if Apple is implementing their own variation of what is already available on the market – then what changes have been made that Windows Phone hasn’t taken advantage of with its modern UI? - that is the question!

PS: I loved watching that video above. I think it is going to be heavily shared across all sorts of social media today and tomorrow. It is nice to get inspired by short 1:30 min videos.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    And wait, if I am not wrong, doesn't Nokia Asha have Flat Icons and Flat UI?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    And wait, if I am not wrong, doesn't Nokia Asha have Flat Icons and Flat UI?
    Looks like Sir Ive has a part time job with Nokia? 😨

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Massachusetts-based iRobot has announced recently its plan to sell a "telepresence" bot- Ava 500 - by early-2014. The robot shall beam a high-quality video feed from its user over a...
So it looks like the IT majors in India have began to take a serious look at the heart of India, Nagpur. The city known as 'Orange City' has already...
The next generation of Apple Inc. popular workstation, the Mac Pro was unveiled at the Worldwide Developers Conference yesterday. The redesigned Mac Pro manages to pack in all its components...
Porsche, the German Automobile Giant's flagship sports car - Porsche 911 is a design that has become iconic. In those countless dreams, this timeless idea isn't just a legendary Sports...
As Windows 8.1 (Blue) is making waves in the PC industry, how could Apple be behind? It has now released the Developer Preview of its tenth version of OS X,...