Design Story: Samsung ES9000 75-Inch TV [Don't Miss]

Samsung Tomorrow's YouTube channel has just shared the design story of their amazing new product the 75-inch Samsung ES9000 HDTV. If you haven't read our coverage on VoiCE - Do check it here: #-Link-Snipped-#
The video talks of how increase in the standard of living in the society has had a steady increase in aesthetic desires. Taking cue from every premium design like the luxury brand watches, they loved the copper and rose gold color. Listen to the principal designers talk and see how the TV went into production in the factories in the video below -

What do you guys think about engineers who are also designers? Isn't the whole development process just amazing?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I'm Annie, I'm a Master's Degree student in Sweden, finished my Bachelor's in Frankfurt, Germany. I'm want to be a successful engineer of Telecommunications. So far so good!...
Hi Ceans! Anybody suggest me an api for sending sms from my php code without any cost/premium api.
Can someone here inform me how to prepare for IES exam? Any help would be appreciated.
Just thought of pushing out a quick reminder - Please provide all the relevant information, data, assumptions when you are creating a new thread on CE Forum. It helps us...
I have prepared some questions. I am posting it here. The answer can be discussed in this thread itself. Answer key: 1c, 2b, 3c, 4d, 5a, 6b, 7a, 8a, 9b,...