Dell XPS One 27 With Quad-HD Resolution Launched

Dell #-Link-Snipped-# the launch of three new all-in-one PCs, two of which are for the Inspiron series and one for the XPS series. Starting price tagged at $1,399, the XPS One 27 will be featuring quad-core i5 or i7 Ivy Bridge processor and graphics options with Intel HD 4000 series or a NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M 2GB. The more you add, the price keeps on increasing. Making it the largest all-in-one desktop offered from Dell, the XPS One 27 features a 27-inch quad HD (2560 x 1440) vibrant display.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Some other interesting features include an option for Blu-ray Drive and 7.1 channel audio output. On the storage front, it supports option for adding a 32GB SSD along with regular hard drive. It also features four USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports supporting Power Charge even when the system is turned off.

The Inspiron One 23, starting at $749, offers somewhat the same configuration with a difference in the upgrade option for graphics card with a 1GB AMD Radeon 7650A and a Full-HD 23-inch display. At $529, the lower end Inspiron One 20 offers a 20-inch display with a resolution of 1600 x 900 with the integrated graphics option from second generation Intel i3 or i5 Sandy Bridge processors.

All the above three models will feature Wi-Fi connectivity, integrated HD webcam, 8-in-1 card reader and Bluetooth 4.0. The all-in-one PCs are available in selected countries in Asia and will be available in US sometimes later this year.

Here's a video on the Dell XPS One 27:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Windows 8 Release Preview was due in the first week of June, but a post on the newly created 'Windows Hardware and Driver Developer Blog' (now empty) has revealed the...
Personal fitness monitors do well in data collection, but disappoint while coming up with useful renditions. Users usually have no procedure to put speed, distance and calories in terms of...
Google+ Local is a new feature addition announced on Google+ for replacing Google Places and integrating Zagat reviews for most of the places. Zagat has earned its name as a...
Gigabyte X11, the 11.6'' Notebook has been launched as the world's lightest laptop by weighing just 975 g with a durable carbon-fibre body. Gigabyte also claims that carbon notebooks are...
The human body is the most complex machine, and its complexity bar has been raised by Klas Tybrandt, a doctoral student in Organic Electronics field at Linköping University, Sweden. He...