Dell XPS 12 Ultrabook Available In India For Price Rs. 89990

Windows 8 has finally made its way to the consumers and that has followed the hardware makers to adopt their hardware to Windows 8 awesomeness. Dell has now launched their XPS 12 Ultabook in India with a price tag of Rs 89,990; making it one of the less affordable laptops among its competition. But there are few cool features in XPS 12 that may make you buy one. Dell says that this new convertible computer offers you cool new touch features of the Windows 8 operating system and the productivity of the Ultrabook. The price of the notebook though on the higher side of the budget includes delivery charge but the actual amount you'll end up paying from your pocket will be higher as the price does not include VAT and local taxes. There's a 6 months EMI option available costing Rs. 14,999.

Most important specs & features

First things first - the ultrabook runs on Windows 8, has a touch screen and you can flip the screen to use it as a 'thick' tablet; because the screen would then shadow the keyboard. The XPS 12 does offer a clear and bright Full HD (1080p) 400-nit display. Here's a quick overview of the most important tech specs -
  1. Processor: i5-3317U (3M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz, TPM) OR 7-3517U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz, TPM)
  2. Memory: DDR3 [ 4GB / 8GB dual channel ]
  3. GPU: On board - Intel Graphics 4000
  4. Speakers: Realtek ALC3260 speaker set
  5. Battery: 6-cell Li-Ion battery
  6. Storage: 256 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
  7. Connectivity: Wireless 802.11 a/g/n & Bluetooth 3.0
  8. Ports: 9-pin USB 3.0 port, 9-pin USB 3.0 (with powershare), 20-pin minidisplay, headphone/microphone combo port.
Dell XPS 12 Photo
Dell-XPS-12-India
The machine does look nice, what do you say, folks? Anyone planning to buy this?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey Biggie how about gifting one to others

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian web developers rejoice - Google's web font has now included three Indian languages in their international 'local language fonts'. Currently the 'early access' shows 9 international languages viz. Arabic,...
Android 4.2 has been announced and it comes with 'Photo Sphere Camera'. Android OS was missing the photo stitching feature for a long time and decided to make it a...
I think Android 4.2 is taking on iOS heads on. If you own an iPad with all custom settings; you can't easily share it with another user; because there's no...
Hey guys just as we are discussing on the effects of Sandy in America we left the one in our own country https://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/cyclone-nilam-to-hit-tamil-nadu-at-100-kmph-286262 This tells detail statistics of Cyclone Nilam...
What exactly are they? can some one tell in detail about Malware and stuff like that https://www.crazyengineers.com/skype-affected-by-malware-in-india-5091/ This sparked me to know more how will I be able to know...