DELL S2330MX 23" Ultra-Thin LED Monitor Is Awesomely Ultra-Thin!

Dell's YouTube channel today launched a video that shows Dell S2330MX - an ultra-thin, 23" LED monitor that Dell says is "Our thinnest monitor ever". The Dell S2330MX measures 23" diagonally and has LED back-lighting. The advantage of LED back-lighting is that it saves a bit of power and produces deeper blacks. Be aware that the monitor has HDMI and DVI adapter before we tell you that the cables that connect to this monitor are thicker than the monitor. The advantage of HDMI port is that you can hook up this monitor to a bigger HDTV in your living room for bigger real estate.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Dell S2330MX Ultra Thin Monitor

Watch the following official introduction of Dell S2330MX. There is no official declaration of price. You can order the monitor from Dell's official website starting August 18. We'd love to hear from you whether you're planning to buy this baby. If yes, we are more interested in knowing the exact reasons you'll choose this monitor over others.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Month of September is expected to have a bumper yield in automobile sector given that Ford is launching a hoard of new cars in market. The most important in the...
A $1.5 billion dollar park cum entertainment resort based on the theme of 'Star Trek', the popular American science fiction series, named as 'The Red Sea Astrarium' (TRSA), is being...
As a kid, I hated carrying a whole lot of books to school, stuffed in a bag, troubling my shoulder and paining my back in the process. Even now I...
We know you and your wealthy friends are bored of wandering the Earth and eagerly waiting for that hotel in space. Well, wait no more! Russian Orbital Technologies is bringing...
Bruises and injuries are part and parcel of an athlete's life. If you are playing a game, you are going to suffer from an injury sometime or the other,...