Dedicated Page For The Moderators Team

So, it was high time that we had an official page to display who the moderators were and what they do.
I collected a short bio and photographs of the Mod Squad team and created a page.

... and here we go!
#-Link-Snipped-#

PS: Don't forget to hover on the photos.

PPS: [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] team please inbox me the links to your social media accounts. (whichever available and in use)
The one with the message icon points to the "Start a new conversation" link.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Is there dedicated page for knowing authors?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Is there dedicated page for knowing authors?
    Yep.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Why black and white pics? Looking great and this is the first time i am seeing Lal pic.Thanks
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Both of these links will be placed in a prominent place in the footer. ๐Ÿ‘

PS: I might change the B&W pictures to colored ones. I just thought they will go well with the new theme.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That looks amazing. Great job Ankita ! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Woaah...!!

Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    She says ABRACADABRA and there they are!
    You need not take my word for it. It is in glorious Black and White. Some of the old hand drawn animations of Disney fame are better than the latest high tech animes.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you all. ๐Ÿ˜€ Let us prep up the footer now and bring some more awesomeness to the bottom area.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I'm just getting crazy, have an exam tomorrow, and I need to shut down this...

New look's addicting ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    That looks great.
    Good Work #-Link-Snipped-#.
    I cannot see the "STAFF" badge which use to be on the Left Top of the Mod's Profile pic . Bring them back (if possible). That looks Cool.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, it's coming.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    ash profile is missing on the moderators page #-Link-Snipped-#
    whereas its available #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Please check & update.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vikram S Bargah
    ash profile is missing on the moderators page #-Link-Snipped-#
    whereas its available #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Please check & update.
    Both ash and durga have been in a dormant state for a long time when it comes to moderator functions. While durga has officially relinquished her controls, ash hasn't. ๐Ÿ˜€ We will take a call on this later.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has officially confirmed the launch of the new Honda Mobilio MPV in India next month. Based on the Brio hatchback platform, this seven-seater multi-purpose-vehicle is...
Tractor Beam has become a reality. Straight from science fiction into the labs of a team of researchers from University of Dundee, UK and Southampton and Illinois Wesleyan, the dream...
I have an idea, that there should a tab known as 'Open source software', in which users can post their code. This is would help many newcomers like me and...
ASUS added new members to its tablet line up by unveiling ASUS MeMO Pad 7 and 8 (ME176C and ME181C), ASUS MeMO Pad 8 (ME581CL), ASUS Fonepad 7 and 8...
Samsung seems to be quite determined to push its home grown operating system across all its devices. After rooting Tizen on its smartwatches with an update and announcing its first...