decide betweeen mcse or rhce or comptia server+

Hi,
i am student of 3rd-year computer science.I am interested in networking.
I have done certifications in J2SE and CCNA.
I want to further enhance my skills in this field.Please help me to decide between MCSE or RHCE or COMPTIA SERVER+

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shashank, I went through your earlier posts:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

There are plenty of certifications and programming languages/tools. I believe your aim is to enhance your skills - and to do that you don't need a certification. Certification is a later stage when you are quite comfortable with the technology/tool you are using.

Just pick up the course you think is more interesting, then aim for certification.

What do you think?
  • shashankcool30
    shashankcool30
    sir,
    previously i am confused but now i have decided to build my career in networking that is why i have done CCNA . So to further enhance my skill help me to decide which one to choose from these courses.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shashank - what I'm suggesting might require some more effort from you, but be assured that you'll come up with the best choice.

You must go through the course contents and find out which course appeals to you more. Which course you think you can do well - without caring about the 'scope' & 'opportunities'. Be assured that if you are good in any technical knowledge - there will be a dream job waiting just for you.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have more questions. We'll be happy to answer them for you.
  • Namiej
    Namiej
    Hi,

Please provide certification related to database testing. ?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    is your aim to become expert in networking or a IT person who dabbles in bit of everything?
    MCSE or RHCE or COMPTIA SERVER+ together with CCxx or JNxx means 0 you are aming to manage - windows + linux servers + cisco + juniper devices => IT guy.
    Please decide your track first
  • Namiej
    Namiej
    Hi,
    Actually I want carrer in Database testing. that why I want info regarding this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I guess in dis new technology a touch pad gear shift should be give a try . The car should be setup wit a small microprocesser chip which tels the...
hi call me torque. i am 18(almost 19) and i am graduating high school in december. curently i posses nearly no experiance in engineering. my only knowlege of engineering is...
hello friends , I have a labtop which is vista based . visual c++ is not compatible with it . Is this problem can be sort out..
Hi... We want toe design a boat which is chargeable with a solar panel. The allowed rating is 12volts. We want to use a solar engine which consists of chargeable...
Which is the best Institute for Mtech In Biotechnolgy in India ? I've completed my Btech in BioTechnolgy and need suggestions for higher education plans in BT! Also need details...