Dear Humaity 8B

Good evening, people! ^^

Call me Rerouch, or Ruru. I'm a 20 years-old girl, first year engineering student and future mecha engineer ๐Ÿ˜.

For I don't get any family support, for my classmates are such jerks who don't understand "group work", "ethics", "sharing" and "working to improve", for I feel some comfort won't be too much asking and for I want to be the most efficient mecha engineer ever, I'm here with sympathetic strangers, willing to learn and discover, share and understand ^^.

I hope this would help me in my mechanic path.

Otherwise, I'm so happy to belong to the CEan family ๐Ÿ˜›

Friendly,

Rerouch

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    YAY! girl welcome here! ๐Ÿ˜ and we do need such zealeous mechies around!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ruru ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Ruru!!
  • Rerouch
    Rerouch
    Thanks, pals ^^!

I'm pleased to meet you all !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to the CE family, Rerouch ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you'll find CE useful for you. I first joined CE as a 2nd year student, and I must say I've learned a lot from participating in the forums since then. Don't be afraid to open up and discuss.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE ruru,

hope you enjoy in here ๐Ÿ˜€

there are a lot of crazy mechies here from whom you can learn..๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Ruru!

keep an active participation with us.
  • Rerouch
    Rerouch
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you ^^

You've been a delight, people!

I'm surely intending to begin activity as soon as I'm done with some exams 8B. In fact, I'm looking forward to it: I've been browsing topics and some stuff was interesting indeed ^^. I can't miss such opportunities to ask and learn =3
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE ruru

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I AM SECOND YEAR COMPUTER STUDENT. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COLLECT MATERIALS FOR PRESENTING THE PAPER. USING NET, HOW TO COLLECT MATERIALS ? PLEASE GIVE ME ANY USEFUL...
We see our mail boxes junked by spammmers. Sometimes official mail boxes too are target for spam. How do spammers(with external IP) figure out the mail exchange servers of a...
Dear Experts, I am using Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 CLDC. I am able to execute normal applications using this toolkit. But i am not able to execute WAP /...
Need about existing system in counting good and bad trays in the conveyor using PLC with its ladder and functional diagram.๐Ÿ˜•
hi am like to do my senior project in the topic device controlling using mobile phone do any one help the basic required material & the circuit diagram.