CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 01 Jun, 2011
I wonder what computer systems HDFC bank uses to run their online banking system. Recently the bank offered me a new credit card (upgrade) and now I've been asked to de-register my old card.

I logged on to the system and found out that de-registration takes 24 hours 😕 . I wonder why it takes such a long time! Does anyone know?
11.6k views

Related Posts

@m.vivekanandan · Apr 13, 2012

why are we not using starters for small bulbs while we use it for tube lights???im intersted in knowing basics of electrical engg....
38.2k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jan 7, 2014

Micromax dual-boot Android/Windows 8.1 Tablet LapTab was revealed at CES 2014, and the Intel-powered tablet has dual operating systems- Windows 8.1 and Android. The official launch of this tablet is...
1.3k views

@lila · Nov 15, 2009

How to tranfer the money from one account to another account through online? Is it possible? What are the requirements for it? I want to know how can we able...
26.7k views

@shivaram002 · Apr 12, 2010

I have short listed some topics for mini project in dsp,please tell me which among them would be a better topic 1.acoustic echo cancellation 2.speech coding with linear predictive coding...
3.8k views

@cchandansjce · Aug 15, 2011

Hi guys , plz post any material or link for "applications of 8086 microprocessor " ...... waiting for reply......
3.1k views