CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 01 Jun, 2011
I wonder what computer systems HDFC bank uses to run their online banking system. Recently the bank offered me a new credit card (upgrade) and now I've been asked to de-register my old card.

I logged on to the system and found out that de-registration takes 24 hours 😕 . I wonder why it takes such a long time! Does anyone know?
18.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 11, 2011

I couldn't find a list of best colleges for MS in Instrumentation Engineering. Here are a few colleges that offer instrumentation courses. Excelsior College Salt Lake Community College San Jacinto...
4.7k views

@Too Jun Lii · May 18, 2011

Hi! I'm a mechanical engineering undergraduate at University of Science Malaysia and I will be entering into my final year in September. Currently doing my internship. I was given an...
9.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 2, 2014

Curious to know what infrastructure and technology stack does WhatsApp use. I'm aware that they've been acquired by Facebook but I doubt they've already ported all of their code to...
8.8k views

@maximasatya · Jul 24, 2008

36 hrs in mumbai-pune.... A day stretched long... The one thing I really like to hate...wasting some precious time...only if i could have used the time available with me. I...
5.3k views

@freak16 · Jan 28, 2011

I had a gd today for alstom internship and it was worst. THe topic is the pros and cons of credit card. But i never use it so i dont...
7.1k views