dc drive control

Im persuing my final year b-tech program. my final year project wat i hav choosen is to design speed-control of seperately excited dc drive both above rated as well as below rated by implementing both armature control and field control methods using micro contoller and scr firing circuits, so that my speed variation would b of wider range. Can i get some more suggestions and help on this from u people..........😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁​T32_GetMessage​Prototype​​​:​ int T32_GetMessage ( char message[128], word * pmode );​Parameters​​:​ message pointer to an array of 128 characters to catch the message pmode pointer to variable to chatch the message...
Here's a puzzle for those who still have brain intact:- Write a method that takes a string as input, and outputs that string with the words in reverse order. Punctuation...
😎 i need latest seminar topics plz suggest me...........😕
Which encoder is there in Servomotor and wt its function? Can anyone explain in detail? Or any material wud be fine Reply me
Hey every body , me new to this CE... well this for every crazy engineer that We RCEW an engineering college in jaipur coming with a tech fest in month...