David Eagleman: How to Slow Down Your Perception of Time - Seek Novelty

Neuroscientist Dr.David Eagleman has an interesting theory. As one grows older one's perception of time speeds up. This is because we fell we have seen it all and fast forward our experience of events. You eat faster, listen less and just coast along.

Eagleman has a solution. Trick yourself. Seek new things. Even a simple act as wearing the watch on the other hand helps. Let loose the child in you. Go to work by different routes sit on the other side of the table.

Get excited!
Get Crazy, join CE, just get off the back side and Just do it!

Watch this:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Worth the time.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good to know this, I know that driving from my home to office takes close to 1 hour and I really forget that time 😀

And on the flip side , this says to change the partner or the person we are with so that we can find new things 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung's Facebook Channel from Germany has showered some good news on the Galaxy S Advance owners. The days of your old flavor of android (2.3.6) are numbered. The account posted...
LuminAR is an interesting project that replaces your light bulb with a much sophisticated system that employs a camera, projector and software that lets the system identify virtual objects. This...
Hello Friends Today i installed true caller on my mobile, I was quite impressed with its functionality,but was wondering How it works Any Idea? Update: CEO of TrueCaller, Alan Mamedi...
hi, i was just going through the material concerned with the recent DTN technology and found that it is based on BUNDLED PROTOCOL that is a refined version of Internet...
hi, I just want to inquire if there is any significant variation in the concepts that we study in industrial electronics compared to what we study in power electronic course....