CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 23 Apr, 2011
This is a book by Abraham Silberschatz and Henry F. Korth both of Bell laboratory and Prof. S.Sudershan of IIT Bombay.
5.3k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 1, 2015

INC-29 is now the only document required to start a new company or business in India. The ministry of corporate affairs has introduced a major reform that cut downs the...
10.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 19, 2014

Intex Mobiles has launched its all new 3G smartphone titled 'Intex Aqua 3G' in India with a promise of bringing 8 new phones in the market during the next quarter....
7.8k views

@Falodun Ifedayur · Mar 4, 2016

Hi everyone, Please I need a technical problem in Mechanical engineering field and effective technology that will help to solve the problem and how the technology works to solve the...
5k views

@us1903 · Jan 15, 2009

Hello CEans, I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to...
10.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 29, 2014

A lot of engineers come to CE looking for good quotes to print on their college fest t-shirts and hoodies. We have some discussions going on in other threads, but...
4.2k views