Data transfer from 89C52 to Any PDA mobile using data cable

hi,
i have used the micro controller 89C52 for sending data into PDA mobile.
i searched lot for RS-232 to USB converter so i can send my data thro' USB cable but i cant find any thing reliable so if any of u used this converter than please forward me the site link.

I have checked tht my data received on hyperterminal of computer so i really need a urgent help to complete my project. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI FRIENDS : I WANT CIRCUIT THAT HAVE(4 RELAYS - 1 BUSH BUTTON - LAMP) IF I PRESS THE BUSH PUTTON THE LAMP IS TURNED ON IF I PRESS AGAIN...
HI EVERYBODY, IM JUST NOW JOIN THIS SITE. I NEED HELP FOR MY PROJECT WORK IN MY FINAL YEAR CIVIL BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING.THAT FLY ASH BASED GEOPOLYMER CONCRETE.FOR MY PROJECT...
Hi. I wanna design a reduction gear box. I want to use 2 spur gears and a bevel pair.😕 Can anybody please tell me the method, or the step wise...
Hi, I'm doing my pre final year of Materials Science and Engineering in Anna University and we are gearing up for placements. We being the very first batch of materials...
Hi, Tata Nano's been launched in India. I wish to know if anyone's got a chance to test drive it? If yes, what's your review?