CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@gowthamanbu • 03 Aug, 2012
Which is the best service provider for Data card? Also mention the tariff rates of Tamilnadu. I Cant get exact answer in Google!!
@Abhishek Rawal • 03 Aug, 2012 • 2 likes Datacards sucks .. trust me ... I have used Reliance, photon+, MTS .. each & every ISP failed to give me desired result. So, I switched back to BSNL Night UL plan ....
By the way, its ofcourse your choice to decide whether you want to go for datacard or not .... But IMO its better to go for BSNL combo plans ... its pretty fast (2MBps Downlink hence 256 kbps DL speed .. not bad .. I download almost 4.8 GB of data everynight i.e. between 2am to 8 am)
But if you want data-card, I prefer you to go for Photon+ ... Lot better than Netconnect+ & MTS.
Well, Datacards have schemes like "upto 5GB 3.1 MBps .. after 5GB 144 KBps" lol that is pathetic😁
@Kedar Malwadkar • 03 Aug, 2012 Same here, using Tata Photon+.
it's good enough and better than other ones!
but the "unlimited plans" are just crap. After you reach your data limit, it just sucks!
@[Prototype] • 03 Aug, 2012 I use BSNL EVDO unlimited plan. 2Mbps download, upload is pathetic like 60 kbps. However, I cannot complain, as my monthly rental is only Rs.600..😁

But yes, its a datacard and speed highly depends on the area. Luckily I get the max. possible speed in my area.
@gowthamanbu • 03 Aug, 2012 Many of my friends suggested Reliance but here photon+. Why photon+ than reliance?😉
3.3k views

Related Posts

@shalini_goel14 · Mar 29, 2009

OK Guys, After finding lot of Java users here, I thought of starting this thread where questions on Java (from simple ones to higher ones ) will be asked, not...
3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 29, 2015

A student just pinged me on Gmail asking if there is a procedure to apply to M.Tech without a B.Tech degree. I told her that I am not sure at...
3.3k views

@psbabu · Mar 11, 2008

I am a mechanical engineering student. as i passed thru the automatic transmission , i came to know abt the torque convertor. will it be possible to fix a torque...
9.7k views

@krishthd · Jul 7, 2010

Hey guys. How are u all? See, there is some problem with my catia software.Its version is V5R17. While saving the file after doing the assembly design an error is...
3k views

@Jeena Saxena · Dec 7, 2018

We are planning to take KT from another organization and they have provided KT plan. In that KT plan, there is one task is playback session so I want to...
6.4k views