Data Analytics course Vs. core courses like Embedded or VLSI

I'm confused whether to opt for data analytics course vs core courses like embedded or VLSI. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Praveen, you haven't shared the source of your confusion with us. The course you should opt for must be relevant to what kind of career you wish to pursue in future. 

I'd recommend looking at the course contents of all the potential courses you wish to apply for and the find out which one looks interesting and promising to you. There are ample job opportunities in all the domains you've short-listed, so it won't really matter which specific course you take. 

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ do you have any suggestions for #-Link-Snipped-#‍ ?

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

#-Link-Snipped-#‍, As Kaustubh mention you should opt for the field which you think you can do good or you have more interest.
    Compare to Embedded and VLSI are something that you can start yourself by having some Dev Kits and learning so give them a try and see if you are comfortable then go ahead else see which one you are more comfortable and more confident about the future upcoming new learning things !

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ ‍I am currently doing a course on Data Science and Big Data I have 11 years of experience in QA but out of my interest I am learning this currently.

So pursue your interest! The journey will be really exciting! 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the popular sections on CrazyEngineers and has attracted lot of interest from our fellow engineers. Can you guess which app is launching next on CrazyEngineers? 
hello@crazy engineers..as i completed my graduation in mechanical...i would like to attend GATE 2019 taking up classes from next month...after that i would like to do my post graduation in...
We need to determine if we really need to keep the old notifications for each of our member. At present, we maintain all the notifications for all users. But maybe...
Hi sir I am vimal sathyaa 23 years old i completed B.E mechanical engineering in 2016 but i secured 61% only but job opportunities asked 65% .what can i do...
Can we pre-populate the contact us section with the user name/ name and email address of the person who is going to that section?Since we any way save all the...