Dare -To-Dream Medical Challenge Last Date: Sept. 10, 2013

Quote:
Go to #-Link-Snipped-# to submit your medtech device and upload your files

• In 150 words or less, describe how your device works.
• In 150 words or less, explain what medical problem it solves.
• Create a drawing or a rendering of your dream device. Images and drawings can be in gif, jpg, or png format. They should measure at least 3 in. by 3 in. and have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.

Entry deadline is Sept. 10, 2013.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update:
    The top three winners of the event:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys I'm currently trying to know how engineers perceive their outcomes by working at home and I need your opinion. Therefore as an engineer, what are the main outcomes...
As we all know , to run a vehicle in a good condition over a long life time requires a good maintenance but how far it is possible to regularly...
ZTE, the Chinese telecommunication giant, is now going to sell the Open Firefox OS smartphone in the United States (US) and Britain. Going on to sell through eBay in the...
One of my blog readers wrote the following and I asked him whether it's okay to reply to his questions via our Entrepreneurship / Startups section. He agreed. I'm posting...
Intex is fast pacing up in the race of cheap tablets in India. With the launch of Intex i-Buddy Connect II tablet, the company is going for the < 10,000...