daily used keyboard shorcuts

there are so many keyboard shortcuts which help you to get fast and press less number of key and use of mouse like create new folder,restart,shutdown,send to etc:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• bohar
    bohar
    to send data to removable device connected to computer

select the data which you want to send and press the application key which is right side of spacebar(mouse image is on the key) and then press "n" it will show the removable device like pendrive.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Ctrl + Pause|Break brings you up the System Properties.. 😀
  • bohar
    bohar
    it is not true ...to know system properties press window key+
    pause..
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    bohar
    it is not true ...to know system properties press window key+
    pause..
    Yup right! Corrected! 😀
  • bohar
    bohar
    [h=3]Computer Tips and Tricks and customise your desktop,daily keyshortcuts.,software,window: how to get complete information of system like software,hardware component of computer.[/h]

when anyone buy new computer and another person ask about system configuration at that time may be unable to tell complete configuration of system but don't worry about it ..
    there is one way through which you can find all information of computer software and hardware component and other information of system ...for example RAM,ROM,HARD DISK,SYSTEM TYPE,PROCESSOR,DATA BUS,KEYBOARD ETC.

PROCESS:
    1.press window key+r
    2.then type msinfo32

all complete system information will displayed..
    ​
  • theinam
    theinam
    friday 5:44pm

alt+space+c --> to close the current window

in win 7

windows+t ---> show the tabs
  • bohar
    bohar
    shift + deleteto delete permanently folder or file
  • abhi1437
    abhi1437
    window in 3-D press ctrl+window+tab.(only in win 7)
  • vinci
    vinci
    abhi1437
    window in 3-D press ctrl+window+tab.(only in win 7)
    its not working in windows 7 .please elaborate the how it works
  • vinci
    vinci
    alt+tab :- to swap to window other than current one
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    vinci
    alt+tab :- to swap to window other than current one
    This also works with all windows managers that I've tried on Linux also.
    It's very convenient because you can switch windows without even touching the mouse!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Narayana Murthy - the Indian Tech Icon today spread sensation on the TV channels by saying that low-level bribing should be legalized. Murthy is backing up the idea presented by...
I've been using iPad 2 for last few days and found out that the device is excellent -but typing with the virtual keyboard is real pain in the a$$. I...
Deus Ex Machina is a national level technical symposium event organized by Mechanical Engineering Events at the fest are: Nitro Car War-O-Race Angry Bots Machinist Esplorazione Contraption Paper Presentation Albatross...
Eco-friendly Energy for Everyone(EEE) 2011 is organised by Energy Conservation Mission, The Institution of Engineers (India)
 AP State Centre, Visvesvarya Bhavan, Khairatabad, Hyderabad 

Last date for registration: 5th August 2011 
hello sir im a final year ECE student. i want to d final yr project in company... can u pls guide me in which company v can undergo projects and...