Dada Retires: End of the Bengal Tiger's era in cricket
I know this is not related to engineering, but I couldn't help but post it on the forum. Sourav 'Dada' Ganguly has decided to retire. Its actually a bit of an emotional moment for me. Despite all the antics and the criticism, Dada has always been my favorite cricketer. I still believe no one can play so well square of the wicket. No one can hit sixes like he does.
I remember reading a full page article in Economic times which hailed Ganguly as the CEO No. 1, for the way he managed the Indian team. After more than a decade of entertainment both on and off the field, the SRK of cricket is going to make way for younger talent.
On behalf of all the dada fans on CE, I wish him good luck for his future.
#-Link-Snipped-#
PS: For all those who don't know Sourav Ganguly, he is a former captain of Indian cricket team, a left handed batsman and a right hand medium pace bowler.