D-I-Y Hybrid Car

I disclaim any knowledge about cars and auto engineering.

Thought that this might interest the afficianados here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hmm, interesting.

A hybrid car is a car which runs on more than one energy source. Mostly electric. Correct me if I am wrong.
    This automobiles are slowly making way for themselves in the market. Hybrid vehicles are energy efficient but unable to cope competition due to slow speeds with good efficiency.

But they have a bright future as far as gasoline fed vehicles are concerned.

P.S: This is my own opinion and I feel I am right to the best of my knowledge. However I will be happy if someone corrects me in case I am wrong.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ishutopre
    A hybrid car is a car which runs on more than one energy source. Mostly electric. But they have a bright future as far as gasoline fed vehicles are concerned.
    You are bang on. Any IC engine car that has an electric motor prime mover added on is the current Hybrid.

Bioramani
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    is any one of you working on any DIY hybrid project ??? I've a research paper on hybrid two wheelers.. anybody interested ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Monster Employment Index Europe records 26 percent year-over-year growth, the most rapid pace seen during the current economic cycle Industrial production related sectors lead the Index in annual growth...
hi CEans. i need the design procedure for HAMMERHEAD PIERS for a Road Over Bridge. I have gone through the net but i haven't found IRC design method for these...
Hello, In DC motor specification and data sheet, the stall torque is mentioned. The stall torque is considered as a toque produced when the speed is zero. I would like...
CEans, Please help me out in registering the document Online or How to get patent rights for the work we have done.
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•End to End principle πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” According to the end-to-end principle, protocol features are only justified in the lower layers of a system if they are a performance optimization, hence, (TCP)...