einstein89
    why do u want cvt?😒
  • regingeorge
    regingeorge
    yeah.....
    Why u want CVT?
  • khooper
    khooper
    CV transmission is just as important to the hybrid experience as the addition of an HV battery and electric motor. The smooth uninterrupted application of power throughtout the entire speed range is fabulous. During our test drive of the TCH, I was trying to explain to my wife what the CV transmission does. To make it obvious, right have the TCH test drive we took out a regular Camry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently in the 3rd year of my BE (EC). So, quite obviously, everyone around is quite anxious about the placements. I am preparing for GATE 2008. Intend to...
A story that will make your senses numb... Its a tale wherein I am not deaf but dumb... so it happened, that on a friday night.. the Angles and Deamons...
Read an article about how Prof. Ortwin Hess, his phd student Kosmas Tsakmakidis (University of Surrey) and Prof Alan Boardman (Salford University) are attempting to slow and capture light using...
hai, hello to everybody😛
Hello everybody......... I can't found this book can any one to give me this book DIRECTIONAL ANTENNAS Made Simple THE " How To" BOOk Dave's Hobby shop by Jack Layton