Cube26 'IOTA Lite' Smart Bulb Promises To Transform Lighting Experience For Just Rs. 1899

Cube26, an Indian startup company has announced a new smart bulb for Indian markets. The smart bulb, called 'IOTA Lite' offers about 16 million colours, is rated at 7W and offers 500 lumens of bright light for just Rs. 1899. You will be able to control the light using a smartphone application. Cube26 is promising to transform the lighting experience for Indian smartphone users.

Co-founder and chief executive at Cube26, Mr. Saurav Kumar informed the media that the IOTA Lite smart bulb is company's official entry into the Internet of Things (IoT) market in India. Kumar said that a smartphone controlled smart bulb is an integral part of the 'smart home'.

Users can download the IOTA app from the Android and iOS store to control various functions of the bulb. It connects your smartphone with bulb using Bluetooth to let you adjust the light brightness, colour and even synch it with the music. It's similar in functionality with that of Philips Hue Bulb Meets Apple iOS App - Creates Light Of Your Choice that was launched a few months ago, but Kumar says that the IOTA Lite is much easier to use.

Cube26-IOTA-Lite-Smart-Bulb-India

One major differentiator is the pricing of the bulb. While the Philips Hue costs about Rs. 17000 on Amazon (India) for a set of 3 bulbs, the Cube26 IOTA Lite promises to retail for about Rs. 1899.

The IOTA Lite smartphone app comes with presets such as Reading Mode, Relax Mode, Party Mode and a few others. These modes will adjust the colour and brightness of the bulb automatically to create perfect ambiance. If you prefer, you may even set Weather Alerts, Call and Text alerts as well.

The IOTA Lite smart bulb will be made available via Flipkart starting tomorrow, November 6. The MRP of the bulb is Rs. 1899; but you can have it for just Rs. 1499 as a part of 'Diwali Offer'.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax India has unveiled its new All-Powerful Canvas 5 smartphone. Featuring some of the most smashing specifications, the new Canvas 5 has hit stores from yesterday i.e. 4th of November,...
A week ago, All Indian steam users received the mail regarding pricing in INR. Ofcourse we were excited, because it is not mere USD to INR conversion. The game publisher...
i want to know the details and its differences with the type of work.
Rajesh Banda Am pursuing MCA 2nd year College: Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore My Hobbies: Playing Cricket,enjoying with friends,code debugging My aim is to be a unique person in a...
I've been learning to program for the past ~1 year and have made significant progress. I think I've learned a lot of important things about the ways to learn programming...