CrazyEngineers
  • hi...

i need some career advice. I have received offers for CTS infrastructure and IBM infra services.... Should i join this or wait for a testing or development job?? I have not done any certs... I am a B.E ECE.... please suggest.... Will I be able to get salaries like a dev or tester if I join infra??? Awaiting eagerly for ur advvice... Btw, am a 2013 passout
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 1, 2014

#-Link-Snipped-# - What kind of job is being offered to you by the IBM Infa and CTS Infra? How is it different from the regular CTS/IBM IT jobs?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Gurun889

MemberApr 5, 2014

Thanks for the response.. 😀 CTS and IBM are offering to join their infrastructure division. Infrastructure division => System administration kind of work , right? Its not software development / testing job.... The companies did not specify the exact role of that i ll be performing . They said that it will depend upon the project in which i am being deployed. But they said that there is 0 % coding.... This is all i know.. should i join??
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register