CRM framework Development

Hi to all,

I am very new to CRM industry , my team role is to develop the CRM framework for the telecom domain using the J2EE technologies.

I really don't have the idea what type of technology needs to use , what is the logic needs to be behind on that framework ?

Can Anybody share their ideas with me ?

Thanks in advance

Dilip.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    All the big organizations need to store the details of all the customers and relationships with other big organizations. The process of doing this by a software is called as Customer Relationship Management. 😀 It is extended for tracking sales and service calls. 😀

There are many parts in a CRM.
    Part 1 - Contact Management
    Part 2 - Sales Opportunity Management
    Part 3 - Managing Sales Leads
    Part 4 - Managing Sales Processes for Profit
    Part 5 - Customer Service Management
    Part 6 - Customer Service Management
    Part 7 - Customer Service Management

Hope this gives you an idea of what is CRM and what is it actually. 😀
  • dilipmathi
    dilipmathi
    Hi

Thanks for your kind reply.

Any technology specification such as (Struts...) or any design patterns for to develop the CRM framework?

Thanks

Dilip
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Well, you can use any Web Based technology. I am planning to start a tutorial using PHP. What say??? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google is rapdily preparing the extension of the company in the social networking domain - and it's called Google Plus - Google+ aka ‘Google Plus’: Google’s Social Attack On Facebook...
i am having wlan option in my mobile ...what is the difference between wlan and wi-fi?is it same?i am having broadband connection to my system using modem that is not...
Guys which is the difference between software's & projects? Both seems to be same for me.. Please clear my doubt..
Myspace, once the world's hottest internet firm, has been sold to an online ad company for around $35m, a fraction of the $100m its parent company was seeking for the...
Microsoft on Tuesday released a second preview of its Internet Explorer 10 browser, which will give developers a chance to test out new features and technologies related to IE10. The...