Crimson Hope: My best friend's demo reel

Crimson Hope: My best friend's demo reelโ€‹
โ€‹
Watch & Enjoy! By Rakesh Teja! ๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    WOW what great talent. I was truly left impressed. great intro and editting. tells the story with great scenes and editting.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    CE Designer
    WOW what great talent. I was truly left impressed. great intro and editting. tells the story with great scenes and editting.
    Yeah!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# This might be of your interest. #shortfilm
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    #-Link-Snipped-# It indeed was! ๐Ÿ˜€ The beginning is awesome, and from 1:40, what the eyes witness is just ace. Kudos to the editor!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Punch_a_Tantra
    #-Link-Snipped-# It indeed was! ๐Ÿ˜€ The beginning is awesome, and from 1:40, what the eyes witness is just ace. Kudos to the editor!
    Will ask him to join here and listen to our comments... Before that, lets all review it here, so that let it be a Surprise!!!

Inviting #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, and all the others... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes, editing skills of Rakesh Teja are really good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mac OSX Lion users may quickly head over to https://www.skype.com/go/getskype-macosx and download the latest version of Skype 5.6. Here's a quick snapshot of the new features in the latest version...
Can you anyone tell me from where i can get money distribution puzzles like : There are a,b,c,d,e men...total amount they have is 100 rs... D and e have money...
Are there any research programmes offered after Btech ? I found out about TIFR but it is only for pre-final year students. So are there any such programmes offered for...
Star Trek's Kirk is considered to epitomize leadership and team building. This article from Forbe's sets out its take on the Lessons in Leadership one can learn from this intrepid...
These scale model replica cars are 1/43 times the original. For the life of me I do not understand why 1/43? Exquisitely detailed and probably very expensive (Not @ 1/43...