creation of data storage via cloud computing

hii
I am in my M.E 3rd semester and working on towards creating a cloud data storage using a pool of servers available at my college . But i don't have a single faculty here who have any idea about cloud computing . Through this forum I want to find someone who can guide me for the project. Anyone who has done or is doing any work on the clouds please reply to this post as soon as possible .

thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neha_mish
    hii
    I am in my M.E 3rd semester and working on towards creating a cloud data storage using a pool of servers available at my college . But i don't have a single faculty here who have any idea about cloud computing . Through this forum I want to find someone who can guide me for the project. Anyone who has done or is doing any work on the clouds please reply to this post as soon as possible .

thanks
    That's a great project and an interesting one as well. I'm sure CEans would help you with the project provided you ask specific questions. Tell us your progress so far and where are you stuck.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    @neha

at present there are very few methods by which you can actually implement a home grown cloud environment.
    You could consider downloading the Ubuntu server edition for now which should serve your purpose.
    Google out the string "installing ubuntu cloud"
    go through the results and you be sufficiently armed with information to setup your own private cloud.

Could you specify which domain in the cloud are you working exactly on ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai Friends, hope all of you love to hear stories. Well why don't we CEans try and be a little creative at story telling? Well I'm going to start a...
The modern era faces the greatest threats to human existence: the need to be satisfied. We do not stop at anything, we want more. Materialistic comfort may be categorized in...
hello ... 😀 i have one qustion about algorithms Gaussian filters in matlab . we know fspecial function creates Gaussian filters using this algorithm : ​ and n1 , n2...
Most people dream of becoming an enterprunr. Although enterpruship is a "BIG JOB", which requires strong desire, clear vision, real focus, . I believe entrepreneur should be ready to get...
Hi all , I am currently working and I want to do my higher studies next year in France. The course would ideally start in September 2012. Meanwhile I am...